Friday, January 8, 2010

Best spot/acne treatment you know which i can buy?

I would stay away from acne treatments. they are harsh on your face. Keep it simple with skincare. If you are young and your hormones are creating the acne..then in time it will most likely go away. If you are eating well balanced, sleeping well and exercising then that might actually help you a lot. Foods tend to create acne for some people. I would use purpose cleanser which is soap free made my neutrogena and I would use corium 21 as a moisturizer.|||dude, try


acne free ;]





it%26#039;s pretty much proactive, but it%26#039;s only twenty dollars and you can buy it at wallgreens :)


i%26#039;m telling you it works like aamazing after two weeks :D|||Proactiv has this mask thing that is made to wash off, but when I start to get a pimple I put a dot on there and leave it overnight and it makes it go away.|||Pro-Active.|||Sudocrem!


Its not exclusively for spots, but contains zinc and is ace at healing spots.|||Clean and Clear Acne Treatment Gel.


It comes in a silver tube.|||I think it is different for everyone. Because when I use a certain product I break out more and others I don%26#039;t|||go to doctors.


they give you this great cream called panoxyl it worked for me :)|||bioctol, it will even remove vaginal thrush|||savlon

1 comment:

  1. yeah. .proper hygiene will contribute in preventing acne. I'm using different product which I'm really satisfied. I just use this acne treatment a couple of months ago, and now, it really made a difference!.

    ReplyDelete