Friday, January 8, 2010

Horrible Allergic Reaction To Acne Spot Treatment?

Hello, I have a big problem, I am having an allergic reation to acne spot treatment stuff. It%26#039;s making my face extreally red, very DRY, flaking, and my face is itchy! I was wondering what I could do to help make it go away, washing my face doesn%26#039;t help it any. Would vasinline help?,...baby oil? What? Sincere, Thanks in advance!|||take benedryl for a few days -use the cream too. toss out the med and follow up with your dermatologist.|||Try putting anti-histamine cream on the affected skin. If the reaction continues after this, go to a dermatologist. I had a reaction on the side of my face to shampoo and had to get prescription strength cream to make the rash go away. Be careful putting something oily on the place, it could trap the irritant against the skin and perpetuate the reaction.|||Hydrocortisone cream, if it is still itchy, and take a benedryl, other than that, a hypoallergenic lotion on the trouble spots to help with the drying. |||go to the dermatologist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment